Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The World - A life lived with purpose. A legacy left in honour. 


Today, I light a candle in your honour.

"I feel like I've lived 6 lives." Paul Walker

It's Tarot Tuesday, and I have to admit, my heart is truly saddened at the tragic loss of such a young spirit. After watching the endless videos, I see a replay of how he lived life. His story tells of a life lesson that I've only just recently reconnected to.

"Everyday you are alive is a gift. It won't stop just because you want it too. And when it does, it's too late."


I love that he acknowledged the gift that he was given, and took advantage of making it the best whenever, and however he could. The Spirit that seeks, sings. His was a voice heard on high.

But is mine? Do I allow myself to carry a tune? Am I singing or am I squawking? At this point, I know I'm doing a little of both. The great thing is, is that I'm tuning and refining my singing voice as everyday I'm learning to let go of what it is that I think I'm supposed to do, and trading it in for doing the things I want to do.

Via Quicksilverfury
Yesterday was the New Moon, and I learned it was the New Moon in Sagittarius to which I also learned is represented by The Centaur, on of my favourite mythical creatures. Remember Newton from Hercules way back in the day? I loved him… and his sense of adventure.

Which brings me to my tarot affirmation. After pulling The World in rx, I affirm to live with adventure. My 2014 is going to be spent living in a way that I can look back on it and remember it as the stepping stone to the greatest adventures of my life. I too feel like I've lived 6 lives, but not because I've filled them with hope and joy. No, it's more so because I dragged my butt across the pavement of everyday living. Unacceptable.

The World in rx reminds me that I am here, I am alive. Even in reverse, it tells me that success is at hand. That I am where I need to be. I am reminded there is still room to grow. I haven't hit the summit yet, I'm but a few short peeks away.

Spirit of Adventure ~ Already deep within

Where once I would have been disappointed by this message, seeing it in a way that there are still challenges up ahead… I now see it as an opportunity. I will travel the path less taken, and fill my days with detoured adventure.






Paul Walker chose to live his life with purpose. And for that, his legacy will be one of honour.
Bravo.

)o(

Dreaming of the Red Carpet,
Love and Light,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment