Monday, December 9, 2013

Family Loves Me ~ Magic Monday


We're in the final stages of moving back home. Typically, packing gives me angst, however, I spent the summer cleaning house and subconsciously making this transition as easy as possible.

With a 9 year old #ministarlite in the house, I'm sure you can appreciate that 90% of the stuff that needs to have another go through, belongs to her. As much as I want to recycle the endless pieces paper and artwork, I just can't do it. These treasures are given to me, because that is all she has to give. Her time and her imagination.

A child's gift. Their time. Their creativity. Lost pieces of treasure, in boxes filed and filled. Forgotten in the recess of our need to mind a clean space.


“Fairy tales in childhood are stepping stones throughout life, 
leading the way through trouble and trial." L. R. Knost


To many, it is but another piece of paper. To the child, it is a tale of love. When I come across these treasured gifts, my heart fills with a magic so intense, by any other name, it is simply known as unconditional love.



Family

Family will always love you.
Family are the people that will help you.
Family are like Best friends you never had before.
Family are the people you can alway count on.
Family will help you throu wrong or right.
Family loves me and
I Love Family.
The End!

#ministarlite 2011







Red Carpet Dreaming,
Love and Light,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment